More detailed information on the Archives of the Auschwitz Foundation is available via the menu on the left.
The Auschwitz Foundation has six archive collections:
- Archives of the Belgian Association of former political prisoners in Auschwitz-Birkenau and Silesian camps and prisons
- Personal papers of victims of Nazi crimes and genocides
- Archives of the International Auschwitz Committee (IAC)
- Audio recordings of testimony by camp survivors
- Audiovisual testimony by Nazi concentration and extermination camp survivors
- Photo collection
Those wishing to consult these archives should complete an application form and file it with the Foundation. They should also familiarize themselves with the rules for consulting the archives. The application form and the rules may be viewed on this page.